41 Small property from Thal
House name "Bichl"
Constructed: 1508, rebuilded: 1725
Presentation time: ca. 1860
The Bichl farm, which is one of the oldest buildings at the museum along with the Brunnerkaser building (A2) and the outbuilding of the Fischerweber farm (32a), was built entirely out of wood in 1508 in today’s cubic form – the living quarters in log assembly and the working quarters in a boarded, timber-framed construction.