Sprungziele
Seiteninhalt

Our buildings

9 Buildings found


The southern Chiemgau region is a popular elite hunting destination to this day and the Wieselberg hut was built as prestigious lodging for wealthy hunting guests in 1897. When the annex for foresters and woodsmen was built in 1954, a new social group moved into the mountain hut. Both functions, workers' accommodation and hunting lodge, are clearly separated.
The southern Chiemgau region is a popular elite hunting destination to this day and the Wieselberg hut was built as prestigious lodging for wealthy hunting guests in 1897. When the annex for foresters and woodsmen was built in 1954, a new social group moved into the mountain hut. Both functions, workers' accommodation and hunting lodge, are clearly separated.

A7 Forester’s hut from Wieselberg

District: Traunstein
Municipality: Schleching
Year of Construction: 1897
Type of Building: farm buildings
more




The Bichl farm, which is one of the oldest buildings at the museum along with the Brunnerkaser building (A2), was built entirely out of wood in 1508 in today's cubic form - the living quarters in log assembly and the working quarters in a boarded, timber-framed construction.
The Bichl farm, which is one of the oldest buildings at the museum along with the Brunnerkaser building (A2), was built entirely out of wood in 1508 in today's cubic form - the living quarters in log assembly and the working quarters in a boarded, timber-framed construction.

41 Small property from Thal
House name "Bichl"

District: Traunstein
Municipality: Siegsdorf
Year of Construction: 1508
Type of Building: small property
more




The baking house from Brand was once part of the Fellner farm, a single-roof farmhouse near Ruhpolding. Today, its function at the Open Air Museum is to complete the Weißenbach property, whose outbuilding no longer existed when the farm was taken on.
The baking house from Brand was once part of the Fellner farm, a single-roof farmhouse near Ruhpolding. Today, its function at the Open Air Museum is to complete the Weißenbach property, whose outbuilding no longer existed when the farm was taken on.

31a Baking house from Brand

District: Traunstein
Municipality: Ruhpolding
Year of Construction: 18th/19th
Type of Building: baking house
more


The granary belonged to a stately and isolated farm called Mooser and was built as a detached, two-storey log assembly structure in 1512. It was encased on two sides with a boarded timber frame, presumably in the 19th century. The additional space which resulted was used as a shelter for wagons.
The granary belonged to a stately and isolated farm called Mooser and was built as a detached, two-storey log assembly structure in 1512. It was encased on two sides with a boarded timber frame, presumably in the 19th century. The additional space which resulted was used as a shelter for wagons.

64a Granary from Moosen

District: Traunstein
Municipality: Tittmoning
Year of Construction: 1512
Type of Building: grainary
more