The original, single-storey granary in cubic form is
a log-assembly construction. A much larger upper floor built with timber frame and wooden planks was added in 1864 to store and mature the unthreshed grain.
The granary belonged to a stately and isolated farm called Mooser and was built as a detached, two-storey log assembly structure in 1512. It was encased on two sides with a boarded timber frame, presumably in the 19th century. The additional space which resulted was used as a shelter for wagons.